Please, fill the next form to contact us:
Information about data processing:
1. RESPONSIBLE: AIRLINES AIRMAT S.L. - CIF: B81260853, Address: C / Diego de Leon 69, 4ºA - City: Madrid - Postcode: 28006, Telephone: +34 91 401 57 01, E-Mail:
2. PURPOSES: We will treat your data for the resolution of the query transmitted from this form, as well as for the administrative, accounting and fiscal management.
3. CONSERVATION: The personal data provided will be kept while the relationship with the entity is maintained and its deletion is not requested by the interested party, they will be kept in accordance with the established legal deadlines in fiscal and accounting matters, taking as reference the last communication.
4. DECISIONS: The company will NOT make automated decisions, profiles or logic applied to its data.
- In the consent that you have given us to process your data for the indicated purposes. The refusal to provide your personal data will make it impossible to process your data for the aforementioned purposes.
- To comply with the legal obligations that apply to us. In this case, the interested party may not refuse the processing of personal data.
- In our legitimate interest to protect our image, business and trajectory by avoiding attacks on our website.
6. RECIPIENTS: During the duration of the treatment, AIRLINES AIRMAT S.L. will not make any assignment, except legal obligation, nor any transfer.
7. RIGHTS: The interested party may exercise the rights of access to their personal data, rectification or deletion, limitation of their treatment, oppose the processing, portability of the data, withdraw the consent given, and any other established by current law.
Those interested may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case the entity will stop processing the data, and will only keep them for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. You have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
For this you can use the forms provided by the company, or write a letter to us, or you can also send an email to:
In case you feel your rights are violated in relation to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can submit a claim to the competent Data Protection Control Authority through of its website: www.agpd.es.
8. ORIGIN OF DATA: The personal data that we deal with in AIRLINES AIRMAT S.L. come directly from the data provided by you. Specially protected data is not processed.
C/ JORGE JUAN, 68. 1ºD · 28009 Madrid - Spain
China Market: | Central Asia & Caucasus Market: