Please, fill the next form to contact us:
Information about data processing:
1. RESPONSIBLE: AIRLINES AIRMAT S.L. - CIF: B81260853, Address: C / Diego de Leon 69, 4ºA - City: Madrid - Postcode: 28006, Telephone: +34 91 401 57 01, E-Mail:
2. PURPOSES: We will treat your data for the resolution of the query transmitted from this form, as well as for the administrative, accounting and fiscal management.
3. CONSERVATION: The personal data provided will be kept while the relationship with the entity is maintained and its deletion is not requested by the interested party, they will be kept in accordance with the established legal deadlines in fiscal and accounting matters, taking as reference the last communication.
4. DECISIONS: The company will NOT make automated decisions, profiles or logic applied to its data.
5. LEGITIMATION: Because the treatment is necessary for the execution of a commercial contract, in which you are a party, it is stated that the type of contract in question is the aforementioned commercial contract or the pre-contractual relationship.
As the communication of personal data is a legal or contractual requirement and a necessary requirement to subscribe to the aforementioned contract, the interested party is informed that it is obliged to provide personal data, and also that the consequences of not doing so may result in the non-provision of the solicited service.
6. RECIPIENTS: During the duration of the treatment, AIRLINES AIRMAT S.L. will not make any assignment, except legal obligation, nor any transfer. Optional temporary transfers will be made to IT Services Companies: Treatment Managers outside the EU, hosted by Privacy Shield. The Entity contracts its virtual infrastructure according to a cloud computing model through a provider and under the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement. - Information available at: https://www.privacyshield.gov
7. RIGHTS: The interested party may exercise the rights of access to their personal data, rectification or deletion, limitation of their treatment, oppose the processing, portability of the data, withdraw the consent given, and any other established by current law.
Those interested may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, the entity will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
For this you can use the forms provided by the company, or write a letter to Company: AIRLINES AIRMAT SL- C / Diego de Leon 69, 4ºA, - ZIP: 28006 - City: Madrid, you can also send an email to:
In case you feel your rights are violated in relation to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can submit a claim to the competent Data Protection Control Authority through of its website: www.agpd.es.
8. ORIGIN OF DATA: The personal data that we deal with in AIRLINES AIRMAT S.L. come directly from you. Specially protected data is not processed.